Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
in stock we have a Nissan studs, nuts, washers and cometic gasket kit. We have had such a high demand on these that we have made a kit up specifically :)

£67.71 inc VAT DELIVERED

if you are only needing the gaskets themselves, we can still do these as a set

£31.73 inc VAT DELIVERED

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Do you have any in stock????? Need urgently???
Also do you sell the studs separate? as i may need an extra few for my turbo elbow...

Thanks

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
R33 matt
Sorry not in stock at the mo. I have got nissan ones in stock. Our kits will be arriving end of april. If you would like a price on the nissan kit, please call me.

Damo

·
Registered
205 Posts
mart: i have exactly the same problem with mine at the mo, i also have two studs snapped lol

i will be calling on monday to buy the kit and does it make any difference with them being the nissan studs or not?

plus the price has gone down too wahooo :cheers:

matt

·
Always sideways
4,260 Posts
i will be calling on monday to buy the kit and does it make any difference with them being the nissan studs or not?
Damo explained to me that while the tensile studs were more flexible than the Nissan ones, they were prone to cracking the manifold. So despite the fact that the Nissan studs are prone to snapping eventually, I'd rather have that than a split manifold. :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
yer i totally agree with you on that one needforspeed lol

i couldnt get to a phone till after hrs today but i will deffo be ordering them tomorrow for sure

thanks
matt

·
Registered
205 Posts
just a quick message to thank damo for the gasket set and getting it to me so quick

superb stuff mate and thanks again

matt

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
my god thats cheap, paid more than the whole kit price just for the studs of nissan! and again for the gasket

1 - 20 of 51 Posts