Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Since you´re used to driving your RB20 turbo which has a great response due to its size you´ll probably find the rebuilt RB25 one kinda laggy on your RB20 engine. But normally the rebuilt RB25 turbos are a very good option as long as you don´t wanna go any higher than 450bhp (on an RB25 this!). They can flow enough to achieve this power while maintaining a very good response. :cheers:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since you´re used to driving your RB20 turbo which has a great response due to its size you´ll probably find the rebuilt RB25 one kinda laggy on your RB20 engine. But normally the rebuilt RB25 turbos are a very good option as long as you don´t wanna go any higher than 450bhp (on an RB25 this!). They can flow enough to achieve this power while maintaining a very good response. :cheers:

What about compaired to a GT2530?

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
I might do mick who is it?
a lad i know, he said he joined here but havent seen his newbies thread and im not lookin lol, its a bayside blue 32 gtst.

the 2530 would give you more of a kick IMO but the rebuilt 33 will be a bit cheaper and just as good, all down to map too

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
if you're considering a 2530, check on Yahoo Auctions. They go for around 400 quid usually. JDM Garage could bring one over.

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
They're in the traders section.
They have a Yahoo Auctions function on their website, and you can submit a bid on an item, and they place the bid for you. Every month or two they have a container that comes in with all the stuff on it, you pay the fees and postage, and they send the item to you.
I literally missed a 2530 in December by a hair. I had 400 for my max bid, and someone outbid me 410.

·
#Team Morris - FULLY F**KED
1,978 Posts
i had an rb25 turbo on my rb20 before i bought a gt2530. the 25 turbo is a good upgrade and not as laggy as i was expecting but its totaly different to a 2530, they make boost really fast but only about 10/11 psi, then they just make more boost and pull harder all the way to the redline. cracking little turbos:cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts