Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I keep having this problem when engine goes under full load and the turbo spools to 10psi there is a weird momentary cut out, I have read it could be a rich and retard or a air flow cut by the ecu (still running the oem ecu), another thing I read is it could be caused to the engine running rich (which mine is) but i cant get that sorted until i get rid of the oem ecu.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had a similar issue where when I was under full load and at full boost motor would cutout/hesitate and then go. Ended up my coil packs were arcing to the block...took them all out and coated them (metal casing only) with liquid electrical tape and solved. Just a thought to check on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a similar issue where when I was under full load and at full boost motor would cutout/hesitate and then go. Ended up my coil packs were arcing to the block...took them all out and coated them (metal casing only) with liquid electrical tape and solved. Just a thought to check on.
Yeah ill have a look at that, I decided to turn the boost down to 9 psi and its problem solved so im not sure what to do atm

·
Super Moderator
9,048 Posts
Search for fuel cut defender.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts