Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'll try and be Brief on this one but I can't seem to wrap my head around this RB25 problem i'm having.
The car is a Series 1 r33 GTST with an AP Performance Power FC D-Jetro. 1.8mm Tomei Head Gasket, Tomei 9mm Lift cams
Also running a E-Boost street for boost controller. The car is tuned to 98.

It seems like only in 1st gear (and a tiny bit of second) the car is sputtering and misfiring like some sort of fuel cut but in all other gears the car runs immaculate.
When I bought the car it had multiple boost leaks, misfired in all gears on boost, didn't like anything above 5 psi, but now all boost leaks were fixed, changed plugs to NGK with a slightly bigger gap, changed the Yellow Jacket Coilpacks to Splitfires, changed the coil pack harness to a wiring specialties harness, changed the fuel filter & did some other stuff to get it running better. Also fresh fuel but haven't tried octane booster or injector cleaner yet.

What could be the problem, the car has a Walboro 460 pump which i'm sure isn't ****ed as the car seems to have good fuel pressure - The pump isn't hardwired though and the tune is unknown from CRD

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like it's out of tune . Get it on a dyno we have one in Burleigh on the Gold Coast.

We play with plenty of these . Actually own one myself rb25det powered s14 track car 470hp at the wheels.

Nah other questions happy to help . I'm a nissan mechanic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Sunds like the map needs a tweak to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts