Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey ya'll, I'm getting ready to put my RB25 in my Z32 300ZX; all I need is to put the motor and trans together but I don't have a starter motor for it. Long story short, I put together a hybrid transmission between the original RB25 trans and the VG30DE trans (RB bell housing w/ VG gearbox). When I first got the motor and trans, it didn't have the starter motor on it so I can't get an exact part number on the right starter that was on it before. When I did some research I found out that Nissan made a whole bunch of starter motors that differ slightly for their cars fitted with the RB20/25/26 etc.

As far as I know, the engine and trans came out of a 1993 R33 Skyline GTS-T according to the person I got them from. I found this starter that is sold by P2M from the company, Concept Z Performance, that I buy my parts from but I'm not sure if its the correct one or if they have it at all. Does anyone have suggestions on where I could get a new starter for my setup? Thank you in advance

Here's the link to the starter I found: P2M P2-STA20P052-AL OE Replacement Starter, Type-2 - Nissan Skyline RB Engine - Concept Z Performance

1 - 2 of 2 Posts