Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for suggestions on the best place to get my GTR tuned once I complete my engine build in late April. I'm centrally located in the Frankfurt area, travel distance is not really an issue, and have access to truck / trailer etc if needed. Looking for opinions on reputation, cost, quality, etc... If anyone can help point me in the correct direction I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

- Bryan

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
As said to you on GTR forum.

Mapping Session with RSP aka Dyno Tuner UK.

However session in may is fully booked now. Maybe join the next one?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When will the next one be? All the work will be complete by May and I haven't had it on the road since last August. If it's in like June I could probably wait but German summer's come and go pretty fast before it would return to the garage again for winter lol...

·
Germany East/Central Nord Rhein Westfalen
3,039 Posts
When will the next one be? All the work will be complete by May and I haven't had it on the road since last August. If it's in like June I could probably wait but German summer's come and go pretty fast before it would return to the garage again for winter lol...
Wha Ecu you have bud? Mps can map power FC or link g3/4. Cost it 550 euros for the mapping day.

If you can get tax free forms then its about 470.

Let me know as I know the guys well take cars there often.

·
Boogiedyboogiedyboogiedy!
157 Posts
Do you know if they are also experienced with NISTune? I am tuning mine myself and could use a veteran tuner to inspect and high-five my work.

·
Germany East/Central Nord Rhein Westfalen
3,039 Posts
Yes they can do nistune. They have recently in the last 6 months been doing it.

I will be heading up there in April for a map on a customers car your welcome to come with.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm looking at being back in Germany around April 10th give or take... What part of April are you headed up Wild? That might decide how fast or slow I start throwing mine together lol... I have 98% of the parts sitting in my dining room, don't think it should take more and a couple days unless something crazy that I have not accounted for happens... knock on wood...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts