Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well.....I have been offered a head from an R33...with only 27k miles on it....at a good price....the prob is that it needs machining...I am waiting for someone to come back to me on prices...as soon as I know I can let you know mate....I am in no hurry coz I have to make sure my money can cover other things as well.....

·
G-SPORT DRAG GTS
231 Posts
THE GREAT ONE ............i have been waiting on a reply from you about shipping this head to me for a week only to find after agreeing a price your trying to sell it to some one else....what a w~~~~~.

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
I seem to remember Tiggs enquiring about this one weeks ago G, when said great one had a big clearout

although saying that can't find it, and I have seen your wanted ad so???????maybe he has 2, lol

·
G-SPORT DRAG GTS
231 Posts
not so sure he has two.....just don't like being messed around... I don't make a habit of agreeing prices with one person then offering the same item to another...which is what i'm certain is happening here.....we agreed a price shortly after my posting, if Tiggs was there before me fair play...but why then would you agree a price with someone else.

I just can't be doing with it.....i'm off to Japan in a few weeks and i have access to another suitcase:D

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whoa there chaps...I have no idea who has said what to whom...but I havent laid claim to the Great Ones head...hope you can resolve this by pm...cheers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts