Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title I have a jdm garage oil drain kit for sale, it's the single turbo version these are £200 +vat+delivery new so around £250,
Could do with a ne oil ring seal (probably only as couple of quid)
£125 delivered

For those that don't know how to fit these you simply knock out the main oil core plug at the back of the head, tap two small threads each side of it and bolt this up

Any questions
Pm me or txt me on 07850255657
Jay

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't think the will be long enough as it goes into the sump on an rb25 but this goes into the block instead, so would need a longer line and perhaps a weld on fitting for the sump. The head drain bit itself will fit

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As pictured the stock rb26 adapter is left on the line. On the rb26 you have two options when purchasing this one is the single turbo version so it goes into what I believe is one of the turbo returns from stock which isn't required when you go single.

On an rb25 when you purchase the kit it comes with a weld on thread which you weld into your sump, so I don't have all the fitting with this kit to fit it straight to an rb25, it would fit to the head but I don't know if the hose would be long enough to reach the sump, nor would it come with the fittings to fit it to the sump, although its possible to do, but may require some fittings/pipe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts