Skyline Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just somewhere we can show off shells, wheels, chat, help, technical advice etc for RC cars?

Quite a few peeps have them...:dunno:

·
Registered
669 Posts
there are rc forums for that sh1t....

But having 3 of em..i agree. :D a good laugh. bring on the days of meets where you get out and get teeny rc cars out of the boot and play with them when we have the real thing :gay::dogpile:

Skyline owners BDC rc :p

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there are rc forums for that sh1t....
Yes i know there are.. But no site is as good as this.. I dont enjoy othersites tbh. Plus I think it will make everyone want to buy one.. :rofl: More competition :rofl::dogpile:

·
Registered
669 Posts
trouble is i like them as a toy/gadget/laugh but they are very intense and comlicated one the whole so only get used once a year. they are like proper little cars. i did join one or two forums to ask some questions when i first got mine as i dont know much about them really and it is full of the "yonger folk" which takes the jokes away somewhat.

it would probably make me get them out more at least and start "modding" :p

i just want a cool rx7 and skyline shell on mine to match my real cars although it would be cool to drift it with some others :p then do it in the real thing :)

I didnt get to do bdc this year but i would damn sure do the RC version with you lot :p

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Can we have hair and beauty forum for the women too, and a cookery section, and........yeah right *slaps herself around the mush to get Jo back online*

Lol and where does it all end! :moony:

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Umm, we probably have too many "out of scope" forums already. This is a Nissan Skyline site first, automotive site second. Anything beyond that isn't adding to the content value in my opinion. We have enough forums that it's already hard to navigate, I'm trying to consolidate forums, not add more.

·
Youngen
695 Posts
That would be great...for the people who have RC's...But why don't you just have it in the lounge near the gaming section...because most people don't have them and maybe later if enough people have them and talk alot then you can have a RC Section.

But if you end up not being able to have your own section then you could always just post meets up in the lounge.

Cheers

P.S. I would LOVE to have some of the RC cars you guys posted up in the other thread!

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
because most people don't have them and maybe later if enough people have them and talk alot then you can have a RC Section.
How do you know? I think youd be quite surprised. If there was an RC sub forum, then i think theyd all come out the woodwork so to speak. At the mo theres nothing there, so they dont post things up.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can we have hair and beauty forum for the women too, and a cookery section, and........yeah right *slaps herself around the mush to get Jo back online*

Lol and where does it all end! :moony:
You can have sub forum on washing up, hoovering, etc... General stuff you should be doing.. :D:bananasmile:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Umm, we probably have too many "out of scope" forums already. This is a Nissan Skyline site first, automotive site second. Anything beyond that isn't adding to the content value in my opinion. We have enough forums that it's already hard to navigate, I'm trying to consolidate forums, not add more.
So, is that a polite no?? :( Thats a shame if so, as i think it would do really well.. :boobies:

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
I used to race and still own a Pro spec 1/8 buggy, lots of fun, but I don't expect to come to a Skyline forum to chat about it. It would be great if everything was in one place, but it's unrealistic to expect this site to cater for everyone's interests.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.