Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys new ish to the skyline business but am thinking about getting my R33 remapped and I WANTED SOME ADVISE ON WHERE TO TAKE IT.

I am based in shropshire and would like to go as local as possible.

What should I expect from a remap when I have only added an exhaust and induction kit sorry and a decat.

Thanks

Also what type of prices should I expect to pay for stage one I see rising sun have an offer on at £250 but they are miles away from me!!

James:minigun:

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
You can get a stage 1 ecu from them without having to drive all the way there.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
The RSP stage 1 is a generic map. You just send them your ECU and they fit the chip for you. Send it back, you put the ECU back in, job done. It is set up for the typical stage 1 mods like intake, exhaust, intercooler and .85bar of boost. This will give you the max out of the map. But you can use the map with the stock intercooler too. Just won´t give you the max out of it. Speak to Damo at RSP, he will happily help you with this.

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
For Scotland go to Checkpoint in Arbroath to see Calum and Sam the Dentist

England got to RB Motorsport or Abbey Motorsport

also if u really want the best for your car, the the old "miles away" story is bollocks.

Go to the best and pay for a quality service and a custom road map with dyno tweak. Generic maps are never 100% for your car and supporting mods.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.