Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Round my mates house and another guy i know turned up.. saw the skyline (never seen it before) so i took him round the block. when i came back into his road (a little sideways :devil: ) there was a bmw e36 (320) convertible with a guy (talking to my mate) and a yummy bird sat next to him. i parked up in front of him got out and walked towards his bmw, this bird jumped out and was like oww wow let me have a look got in the drivers seat asking all these questions (YOU SHOULD OF SEEN HIS SILLY FACE LMFAO HE WAS FUMING) she wanted to see the engine and everything all the time she was looking around at her boyfriend like "dont you want to look". Then she asked me to take her up the road in it. and her boyfriend started getting assy saying no no no we havent got time, so she walked back to the bm and left (while looking at him like he had some sort of stick up his ass

SKYLINE 1 BMW O HA HA HA HA HA

·
Registered
56 Posts
Pisses me off that all the good looking women I meet havn't a clue about cars.
not that I meet that many good looking women but I live in hope.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Hahaha brad you seem to be getting all the ladies looking at your car lately!

Make sure you clean the mess from the seats when your done, dont want any stains now...

·
Banned
683 Posts
Worst thing is when u park it up and then find some bloody chav posing next to it! Look stupid when u tell them to **** off and get in and drive away though :)

·
Banned
683 Posts
Btw i had the whole ridetones roster posing on my car at the last jae, but i agree with brad, my girlfriend was there and she wasnt amused by this so i spose it works the same in this instance....ask for numbers at ur own peril!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts