Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so me and my lil chinese pal finished 3 mot work cars today and we decided to reward ourselves with a lil trip to the local KFC so driving there in the skyline so im at the lights and once it goes green i did give alittle in 1st n 2nd THEN all of a suddern im surrounded by police motorbikes and undercover cars etc we both absolutle crap it and wonder what the hell we must have done then we find out we were stopped as only the old coffin dodger of a qeen ov england is passing through leeds for her jubilee celebrations etc

my god the armarder she had with her was a total waste of tax payers money and the huge rolls royce or bentley they were in was stupid

so needless to say we were stopped over for 20 mins b4 we could set off again and it wasnt a good kfc either no happy rant over...

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is KFC ever good?
sometimes when you really want it but to be hung up for bloody 20mins for some1 who has never worked a bloody day in there life and gets paid from our taxes then yeah kfc was really a good idea today lol

·
Registered
881 Posts
I can vouch for a good KFC local to me! It's so good that they even have pleasant staff that know how to hold a conversation!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
I loved Jack Dee when he was having a go at KFC and one line really made me laugh !!

" what kinda family eat out of a bucket " .. genius ....
Actually burst out laughing at that!

Although I get through a bucket on my own. Plus the innuendos with legs, breasts and greasy buckets also add to the entertainment

1 - 8 of 8 Posts