Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to raise the seating of the rear boot by a couple of mm on a 32 gtr?? The reason being that the aftermarket spoiler is rubbing on the rear wing when the boot is shut but only on one side as it sits just a little off flush ( no , not accident damage or anything like that!! , just the weight!). Like i think i have explained, one side is fine, its just the drivers side that sits a little lower when shut.
Its actually great to be at a stage on the car where the only bits left to sort are purely cosmetic little niggles like this!!
Oh, whilst i`m on, whereabouts do you get the clear lense indicator kits for the 32 gtr??
jason

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
maybe its just the hinge that a little bit bent? maybe best to check that first? clear indicator lights, speak to Dirk, maybe he can help you out?

·
Registered
161 Posts
If its just a few mm's your after then use a rubber washer the bolts locate into the boot on that side to raise it just that little bit.

·
Registered
161 Posts
If its just a few mm's your after then use a rubber washer the bolts locate into the boot on that side to raise it just that little bit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts