Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put a different spoiler on the boot of my 33. but I need a boot lid that is flush with the sides, and not like the standard one that if you take the spoiler off will look daft. Was there a model of skyline with just the flush bootlid?? and would anyone know if it would fit a 33??

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I suppose it depends what type of spoiler shape you want, but I have just had a rush of blood and ordered one from Upauto that comes in from Japan and is a direct replacement, all the bolt holes and stuff done, it may be worth a look at thier site. This is designed to flush in with the wings.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you going to the meet tonight?? I fancy an areofoil style one...is that what you have gone for??

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Yes I am bringing old Steve r with me, a rotten job but someone has to do it. I found the same probs with the foil type of the lid being below the wing line and then I decided that not being a GTR anyway the upauto job was the best for me. I am sure there is an answer out there how about Taka K site?

·
Registered
220 Posts
You can buy edge raisers to do that job. Somewhere on the computer at home, I have a picture of a car in Japan with a large wing on it which is using edge raisers on the corner of the bootlid to make it flush with the rear quarter panel.

Will dig it out later when I get home:)

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
You are right there m8 I just had a quick squint at the Taka K site and ARC do an in your face aerofoil style with flushing adaptors. 611 dollars and the same again carriage I expect

·
Registered
40 Posts
u know u want it!!

Come on tiggs,

dont beat round the bush, look in the for sale section!

I know u want it :)

d

·
Registered
953 Posts
oh

wheres my do luck book dirky then ??? or can i just have everything out of the catalogue ???

lee

·
Registered
104 Posts
Book

Hola,

The book that Tigs has has been discontinued now and replaced by 2 huge poster sheets of which are on back order from Japan, we should have next week. Anyone whom wants details on all the Do-Luck products including a UK price list, email me : [email protected] or [email protected] and when they come in I will send you the info.

Cheers guys....

·
Registered
953 Posts
may borrow book if poss tiggs

whats this i hear about an rx7 ???

c u soon

lee

dirk - ref do luck how much is the bumper they do ???

catch u lata

1 - 12 of 12 Posts