Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm lookin at getting my R33 GTS-T MOT'd shortly but I need a rear fog light. All the wiring is there and the button is already in the dash but for some reason the previous owner must have taken it off. Anyone know where I can get a decent looking rear fog light. Want something a bit special. Maybe one that spells 'Skyline' or something like that. My skyline rear badge already lights up blue but fancy a 'Gucci' fog light too.:cheers:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Most people stick it in one of there reverse lights... Something i will be doing when i can be bothered :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What type/size bulbs do you need for your fog light if your going to put it in place of a reverse light? I take it you would just blank off the connections for the reverse light?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Got a red LED bulb from Halfords believe it or not. Use the reversing light connector and tape up the wires.

·
Registered
253 Posts
They should be the MOT testers will never realise :smoker: They only look for a working light!

·
Registered
359 Posts
You should use a 21W bulb, they are quite common in either LED or normal bulb types. I used a chrome coated red bulb so you dont see any red in the lamp!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Lol, this is an old thread to be dragged up. This was my mates car, which has since been sold, and then stolen!

Though i do need to do the foglight mod to get rid of the hang down one :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts