Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rear Shelf and Rear Seat

Hi Guys,

Can Any one tell me how to remove the rear shelf and Rear seat from a GTT please. I had a look but not sure where to start. Cheers

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I haven`t looked at a gtt , but i would have thought i would be held in the same way as an r33 ?

someone on here must know.

·
Registered
109 Posts
if its the same as my r32 then you need to remove the whole seat. bottom part is secured either end with a couple of small bolts.
then all you need to do is force the back of the seat up as its on hooks.
when you doing the botom part of the seat there could be additional screws between the cousions, mines were long gone.
shelf just lifted up the weight of the speakers and the neat fit was all thats holdind it.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
From memory take the bench seat out first....think there was 2 bolts under the front edge. Once theyre out you may have to give it a hard jolt upwards to lift it free from the clip. Once thats out the securing points for the seat back should be apparent, remove them and lift the seat back upwards off of the mounting hook.

It was a while ago when i did mine so if ive forgotten a few bits, forgive me ;)

·
Registered
420 Posts
GTT Dave is correct. I took mine out yesterday just make sure you unhook the seat belts from both the seat and the rear shelf

1 - 5 of 5 Posts