Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mmmmm KPG-C10
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anything about the rear window surround? Mine has started to lift in one of the corners, not leaking, and have forced the hose on it to check, and nothing, so it's not a prob at the moment. I would like to sort the problem before it becomes an issue if ya get me!

Stuffed a little silicon in the to keep the crap out, but ideally want a new surround.

Anyone know if this is a standard strip of material that fits most Nissans, or if it's moulded for the corners, so has to be an exact fit to the R32 rear window?

·
Dandy Highwayman
1,314 Posts
same thing is happening to mine, i think the strips are a second line of defence as the window is glued in
i was looking at a pdf of the r32gtr workshop manual the other day at it looks like there a 3 or 4 sections of seal so we only need to fit one new bit might be worth seeing what nissan would charge for that section

·
Mmmmm KPG-C10
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
interesting!

Should be having my car re-sprayed after xmas, have the money waiting, but want to wait until after the cold weather. Would be nice to get it all done then, and fit the new seal.

If you managed to get part number, or price let me know. I will do the same.

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts