Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, next weekend, so 20th and 21st of june, there will be the popular RECARO DAYS at the Nurburgring. :)

We are planning on driving up on saturday, 20th of june. Starting from Frankfurt, same place as for the Carfriday convoy we did.

If anyone of you wants to drive up with us, you´re welcome! Would be great if we could have a nice convoy again as the last one for Carfriday was a lot of fun. :boogy:

We need to start early though as this meet is normally really loaded and if we don´t arrive early we won´t get good parking. Also will have to wait in the queu long!

Here are the details:

MEETING DATE: Saturday, 20th of june
MEETING POINT: Katharina-Paulus-Strasse in 65760 Eschborn
MEETING TIME = 7:30am

Don´t be late please! We can not wait for everyone to arrive as we need to leave early.

Put your names down guys, looking forward to meeting you all next week! :cheers:

1. RXXXIV - R34 GTT - convoy
2. Thomas (not on here) - R34 GTT - convoy

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
3. Eilig - MKIV Supra - convoy

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn it! I am missing this again! I will be in New York. Take lots of pictures.
Shame you can't join us Andy. Gonna be fun!

I will take pics and post them up - as always. :)

By the way, could you please drop me a PM with your mobile number please? Forgot to take your number when we met. Thanks dude. :cheers:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3. Eilig - MKIV Supra - convoy
4. Spiro + Niko + Yassin - 1000bhp Special Edition Carbon Lightweight Race Opel Meriva :rofl: - convoy

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone else coming guys?

Does not necessarily have to be convoy, just good to know if there will be anyone else at Recaro Days, so we can have a chat there. :)

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
karim ill b there and glen will to
You joining the convoy or just driving up to the Ring and meeting us there?

If you wanna join the convoy, please be there in time as we can´t and won´t wait.

Let me know dude!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Please read

Guys, we do not have enough people to start a big convoy, so WE WILL NOT BE MEETING UP at the point above!!!

We will defo drive up to the Ring though, so if anyone is going too, would be great to meet up there and have a chat! :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts