Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently cancelled my policy as i sold my car. I didnt have any ncb but i have just received a letter from my insurance company thats states the following - 'We confirm that 4 or more years No Claims Bonus has been earned.'

I only had the policy for 8 months.

Im planning on getting a r33 shortly but was wondering if dan the man could insure me?

I am 22 with no claims and held a licence for 2 and a half years - no points, previous car was a 2litre 160bhp. Would you accept the 4 years ncb that i have just received from my previous insurer or will it be put down as 0 years ncb?

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
I think 2 years NCB would be meeting in the middle :D

But first off, why don't you just give Dan a call?

·
Registered
21 Posts
If they have given him proof of 4 years ncb wont that stand? Most insurers ask for the proof of ncb sent to them when you set up the policy so wouldnt marty775 be able to just send them that proof and all is good or do the insurance companys have some sort of system to check it up?

off topic - can my mates brother get an insurance policy under his name if he has only got a provisional licence and start gaining ncb?

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
I recently cancelled my policy as i sold my car. I didnt have any ncb but i have just received a letter from my insurance company thats states the following - 'We confirm that 4 or more years No Claims Bonus has been earned.'

I only had the policy for 8 months.

Im planning on getting a r33 shortly but was wondering if dan the man could insure me?

I am 22 with no claims and held a licence for 2 and a half years - no points, previous car was a 2litre 160bhp. Would you accept the 4 years ncb that i have just received from my previous insurer or will it be put down as 0 years ncb?
PM me your number mate and I will have a look into this for you, and give you a call.:)

Thanks

Dan
A-Plan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts