Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One that's been tried and tested as well as auto darkening would be ideal as I can foresee a lot of welding in the future from the MOT rust bucket failures in the new place. :crazy:

So list away which helmets you guys use and prices you paid please. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See now the first one I don't need cos it's Arc welding see? The second one is more my style. How much for one of them? :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You're a bunch of gays of epic proportions!

And I like to see the seam build Matt. ;)

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
On a serious note, mine is a £40 quid job. Its a Huntsman Storm. Cant find one on ebay for you.

Does the job at the end of the day.

PS, my dog ran off tonight mate. If you see him, his a Labrador, still wearing a bright yellow harness with a handle attached to collar. Spread the word mate

·
3,402 Posts
Ya can get cheapo auto darkening ones for around 40 if not cheaper but they prob won't be much good, I think it's a matter of you get what you pay for. You planing on doing much welding mate?

The 3rd picture and the snap on welding ones are class

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I've got 15 that's wot I do ,weld , spend a little than 40 quid mate they ain't worth buying ,I will look at work in the morning ,we have 64 different kinds

Shed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you could have a look for us and PM me with a price for a decent one then I'll send some paypal your way either that or scour ebay again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I as of late purchased a Lincoln Viking 3350; it's twice what you paid for the Kobalt, however it's awesome and the view is brilliant through it. It likewise won't trigger on daylight, so it very well may be utilized external successfully.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts