Skyline Owners Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
A rebel with a cause
237 Posts
I as of late purchased a Lincoln Viking 3350; it's twice what you paid for the Kobalt, however it's awesome and the view is brilliant through it. It likewise won't trigger on daylight, so it very well may be utilized external successfully.
I suspect the reason it was twice as much is because this "THREAD IS TEN YEARS OLD"!

Font Art Rectangle Darkness Midnight

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you need a smaller, narrower option for welding or for work to be done in tight spaces, the Optrel Clear High Efficiency Powered Air Purifying Respirator is a firm favorite to consider. For starters, the respirator has a TH3 filter making it incredibly safe from any harmful fumes you’re exposed to. I just love its Clearmaxx with New E3000X respiratory protection. Additionally, a rotary switch can feed about 20% of the air toward cooling the forehead area. This makes for comfortable working and not feeling excessively hot. If this wearing the helmet and mask for an 8 – 12-hour shift can leave a welder feeling incredibly uncomfortable, Except this thing its very nice.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts