Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a red jap battery in the car and its dying all the time and wont hold charge so looking to replace, whats the biggest battery that will fit and give meno problems, looking for good power reliable and can hold charge for about a week easily through winter

Any links to specific batteries would be good

Thanks

Nick

·
Registered
207 Posts

+1 for the the bosch s4 026, just about the biggest battery i could find that would fit

(pic taken before the negative cable was tidied up!)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where can i get the s4 026 today? Need one quick

Where cn i get my hands on one of the s4026 batteries today? Any big national stores stock them?

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
That's odd, anyway its fixed now.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All sorted, went to euro car parts and got that battery plus my terminals from therecost me 82, i didnt think that was too bad again thanks for your help

·
Registered
374 Posts
When I got mine it had sleaves around the terminals so you could remove them to fit nap size or leave them on to fit uk.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just got two uk terminals and connected them to the two cables and that was all, the battery was a good shout! Its great! Barely has chance to turn over before it sparks up, really happy with the battery choice. Would advise this battery for anyone looking for a replacement!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just got two uk terminals and connected them to the two cables and that was all, the battery was a good shout! Its great! Barely has chance to turn over before it sparks up, really happy with the battery choice. Would advise this battery for anyone looking for a replacement!!!

A quality battery is a must, until I changed mine both the alarm and Windows played up, all issues gone after the upgrade.

Also as most of us run extras like dash cams the bigger battery helps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts