Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bow Chicka wow waow!
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyy guys and gals :)

I've been snooping around a bit, and I thought that I might actually post something here :D.

Imho, I love how the different colors clash the Skyline rear tail lights, and how they are pronounced, and stand out.

When ever I see a red or maroon Skyline, Imo, It takes away it's beautiful rear beauty :naughty:, because the lights seem to blend in.

I dunno.

It's just my thought, if you can understand that ^

·
Registered
145 Posts
I drive a KR4 Silver one... I like it but think I would prefer a darker shade of gun grey.

Used to have a black one... and those days my sex life was on overdrive. lol

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
i think i know what you mean, it does kinda hide the cooker style lights on a maroon skyline but all skylines are great and look the muts nuts.

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
I am with you. I want to drive down the road and the lights just STICK OUT LIKE NONE OTHER. I am real racist like and so I love white! =)

Naw, just kidding but I do love white cars, always have. I love mine white and will probably never change it. Anyway, I like the Silvers, Whites, Blacks, and even some of the darker Blue and lighter Blue colors on the cars. I find that anything where the rear lights pop I like better so more lighter and darker blue and white and black. However, you can come up with some real deep reds that don't mess as much and the darkest almost black green in the world might work lol but I hate green on cars.

·
Bow Chicka wow waow!
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mines wine red..........i like it :(
'

Mate, I never said it was ugly! I love wine red too, but I PREFER other colours.

I also said it was MY opinion.

Not bashing on anyone who has a red/maroon car in any way.

Imho :)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I drive a KR4 Silver one... I like it but think I would prefer a darker shade of gun grey.

Used to have a black one... and those days my sex life was on overdrive. lol
Like mine :D

I know what you mean about blending in but I love Red Skyline's they look real nice.

·
Registered
345 Posts
'

Mate, I never said it was ugly! I love wine red too, but I PREFER other colours.

I also said it was MY opinion.

Not bashing on anyone who has a red/maroon car in any way.

Imho :)
lol, no i know mate, i was only joking :) ! The red is certainly alot more subtle than any other colour i think, i nearly painted mine bright orange when i got it painted last year, dont think it would of suited it though :eek:

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
i do actually know what u mean. i liek the fact they stand out, 4 big round red lights. look best on white or silver me thinks. on maroon it does seem to blend too much i think.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
nah wine red/maroon burgandy is gash and should be resprayed ASAP to a DECENT colour

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^thats red (decent colour)

·
Pist'n'broke
1,014 Posts
For me a car that blends is better than a car that has things stand out.

Both have there own benfits white during the day shows the lights off but at night its good to see the red with the glow of the lights. Was looking for a couple of pics but cant find any.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I prefer the jdm white colours and obvioulsy the midnight purple and bayside blue oh cant forget gun metal grey, but some colours suit different skyline models. like wine red suits r33 but would suit r34 just my opinion....

·
Bow Chicka wow waow!
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts