Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will be sadly missed, but need a more practical car as iv just bought a flat for me and the girlfriend and my insurance is crippling me.

Heres what I can remember of the spec...

17" Rays Volk deep-dish split rim alloys
Nismo bonnet vents
GTR bonnet
GTR bucket seats & interior
Kenwood Double din CD/Mini disc player
JBL active sub
Large JDM Exhaust system with de-cat pipe (unsure of make)
Blitz spoiler
New Goodyears on front and Bridgestone on the rear
Uprated Garret Turbo (steel internals)
Turbo timer
Cusco strut brace
Aftermarket adjustable suspension (unsure of make)
HKS Super filter system
Huge Trust Greddy intercooler
New battery with gold terminals
Cobra Cat1 Alarm system (thatchcam approved)
Recent cambelt change, brake pads & service and new exhaust manifold studs fitted
Standard re-circ dump valve
Tomei Hi-cas lock out bar
Razo gear nob
Razo pedals

also included in sale parts I have accumulated (spare ECU, Greddy Water temp sensor T-piece, 2 spare headlight switches, Aftermarket steering wheel boss kit & a new track rod end)

Interior is clean / Air con works
Always run on V-power / Optimax fuel.
Always warmed up, and always used turbo timer for cooling down.

This will be a great car for someone, and with just a few more things ie, boost controller etc, you will see great results, as the turbo has already been uprated to handle slightly higher boost, cooling has been increased with the massive intercooler.

Bad points
- The front bumper has seen better days, with scuff mark on the drivers side, and is badly scratched on the underside of the bumper. However it is a lovely front bumper and if treated to a repair would look amazing as ive not seen another like it.
- small dent on the boot lid
- on of the clear reversing lights, next to the number plate as cracked (iv not been able to find a replacement yet, but this shouldnt cost more than £30
- Not really such a bad point, but i thought i should mention it. There is a small hole about the size of a 5p in the a-pillar, where a previous owner probably had some gauge fitted, but has since been removed.

Im open to offers around the £4000. I would consider part exchange/swop for almost anything van or car (ie, mondeo/focus/cheap bmw etc) what you got ??

PM me for any more details

pics to follow...

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi mate i replied to your email about a px with my Civic
havent heard anything from you since though?
cheers
Si

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey si, as much as I would love to px for a civic like yours, im afraid my girlfriend wants something a bit more practical.

·
The Pogg
134 Posts
I am so supprised this is still about especialy at that bargain price!

Glad to see you are local!

good luck with the sale

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
iv not had any interest yet, its a shame, you start to think 'why dont people like my car? I do' lol

I will move on the price, and am looking to get a family motor so will px for most 4 doors...

Also felt the clutch slip last night. So I will get it replaced with an Exedy clutch before sale, ( I i could adjust the proce accordingly, if someone had plans to put a better clutch in)

·
Registered
113 Posts
if it's just the insurance thats crippling, delcare it off road, if i can't afford my insurance next year for the skyline (and i do need a sensible 2nd car with a little one on the way!) then that is what i will be doing

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i would declare it off the road, but iv got nowhere to keep the car :s and with the neighbours being traffic cops i dnt fancy the risk of it being reported & crushed lol

I need to use the car to get money for a new one or px at least, everyday imgettin brain damage from the missus & iv got a little one due 27th (so times are a little tight to say the least lol)

·
Registered
51 Posts
do you think it would only cost £300 to get an exeddy clutch fitted?
is that youre rock bottom price?pm me if you wanna! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts