Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen on M25 (clockwise) near Heathrow on Sunday afternoon - looked about as happy as me about being stuck in queues while the rain came down.

E

·
0 Posts
Woohoo my 1st time. I was on my way back from Mr Bells after having my boost controller fitted and no i wasn`t too happy. Wanted dry roads so i could test the new toy out. Id driven 100 odd miles in it & was facing 100 odd on the way back
Didn`t see you mate??

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was driving the other way (well it was more like sliding in that weather). I have now understood that skylines, heavy traffic, wet weather and hangovers just don't sit comfortably with each other - that took me three weeks to work out, not bad eh

E

·
0 Posts
Not bad at all mate.
Ever tried driving in conditions like that with a paddle clutch as well. Took me 10 minutes to work that 1 out. Its the 1st heavy traffic i`ve been in since having it fitted. All said & done the trip was well worth it & im chuffed to bits with my 1st was it you. I even told the mrs. Ive put a few up myself & always tell her when ive seen a another skyline on my travels (how sad am i) Cheers Alfonso Garonso.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts