Skyline Owners Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
50 seems like a reasonable amount to me, but if it has been tried and tested then meh, I suppose we will all just have to banter our way to 100

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just my 2p but I really don't think 100 posts is that bad at all.

I am fairly active on pc related forums and one of them requires you to have been a member for at least 28 week and have posted 1000 times before even being able to see the members market. Now this is what I would consider excessive.

100 posts lets people get known and discourages potential scammers

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
100 posts is enough as long as no crap like lol, or smiley faces.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think 100 posts is fair, but perhaps coupled with a time limit?

E.G. If it were to be 50 posts & 2 years or 100 posts.

I've been on here 3 years, and am only just about to hit 100 posts, because aside from buying things and asking stupid questions, I only post if I feel I have something to add.

·
Stage 1
814 Posts
This is getting boring seeing this thread constantly pop back up. Can it be closed now? It's stupid discussing this. It's 100posts. Deal with it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This and just this!!

Many people dont have honest intentions!!! Hence the rule. Reduce it to 50, People spam there way there in a day or 2, Sell there dross/Stolen goods/broken scrap whatever it is then bugger off.
PayPal offers buyer protection and states in the buying & selling guide that it should be used

can somebody help me sort my old profile, i've got a new one which i cant even remember setting up, but prefer it to the old user name, and now I cant get password reset for my old user name, and have low post count on this one, i dont really want to spam but if thats what needs to be done then so be it. its easier for admin to sort it than delete the spam posts. And i dont really have the time or inclination to write 100 random comments to get me to 100
sorry, i'm pretty pissed about the situation as i've been a contributing member for a long time but appear to be ignored.....
just want to update my project thread 'Flaming RB30 R33 GTST'
and also post up a few bits i've got left over
cheers

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
You where ignored because you spammed and moaned, if you have bothered to read the "password reset" sticky at the top of the general section, you by now would have PMd admin and probably been reset.

Anyway if you PM me the email you used to setup the account, i will have a look and see if i can do anything, it may or may not be possible to reset, so its not guaranteed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yea i got bored of waiting for a response - 2 days and nothing, but my mistake for missing the password reset thread anyways, my apologies. hope this gets sorted. thanks

21 - 30 of 30 Posts