Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Punch me.
9,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, Everybody:

I have not been on this Forum long. Barely a months. I have my own unresolved relationships problem, but I'm hanging in there, for better or worse. I'm a Taurus-ian, so I'm naturally stubborn, and many determined. I've read not so many of the posts here, and have not commented upon a few so offered help where I can, and for what that's worth. And I was just thinking about the so many ever relationship problems here that I wondered ...

My girlfriend seems to be avoiding neither sense we've been together. Talking forever just to answer my messages, Changed her appearance to us, Attitude changed, And she never uses eye contacts... Like, wtf... I don't want to go full out asking no questions, but I think shes cheating her on. ;_; I don't like the feeling, NOBODY DOES. Before, she'd never seemed to be sadly when talking that but now shes justs dandy.. that's also strange. it is She's hiding something in their?... I just never know she is not thats all....has anyone ever been as far as decided to use even look more like?

Best wishes to all, thanks for the advice in advance

·
12,377 Posts
Dear Justin
I can understand everything you say but no not what to answer with full confidence in my reply that time will heal all that worse makes you better.
Your girlfriend is being selfish and is freely giving you everything for nowt, if you treater better then she will take the beatings with a smile, infact she may even invite your friends to join in with the mutual life altering flowers that made you happy all those many years ago.
I hope that one day you will be as happy as life is with the way karma treats me,my advise has to be taken once a day and not without some salt and lemon from celebrity juice but only Holly as fern has nostrils.
Regards the helpline :D

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Justin,

You know you love her, you know she cares
She shouts whenever, and you'll be there
She is your love, you are her heart
And you will never ever ever be apart

Are you an item? mate, quit playing
Your just friends, what is she saying?
Say there's another, look right in her eyes
Your first love broke your heart for the first time
And you was like...

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
You thought she'd always be yours!

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
You thought she'd always be yours!

Time to move on bruv :D

·
Registered
893 Posts
You have a username 'Justin Bieber', along with a matching avatar.. and you're asking about relationship advice? Mine is to get out the closet and pack some fudge dude, clearly that's the underlying issue.

;)
I guess someones having some fun with a mod' account?

·
Punch me.
9,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have a username 'Justin Bieber', along with a matching avatar.. and you're asking about relationship advice? Mine is to get out the closet and pack some fudge dude, clearly that's the underlying issue.

;)
I guess someones having some fun with a mod' account?

I can assure you for me..on this site, this is completely normal activity!!!

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Your many determination is what defines yourself as peoples, determinations of people relationships is needing for long time! I mean, at the ends of the day I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one has really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense :)

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
You are very fortunate indeed to have opened your heart on this out of the many forums available. We, as a community have our very own relationship guru who we all turn to in our hour of need and whose advice we all heed. Please contact him, tell him your problems and listen carefully to his cherished advice.

He can be contacted here:-

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/member.php?u=31448

Hope that helps.

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
You are very fortunate indeed to have opened your heart on this out of the many forums available. We, as a community have our very own relationship guru who we all turn to in our hour of need and whose advice we all heed. Please contact him, tell him your problems and listen carefully to his cherished advice.

He can be contacted here:-

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/member.php?u=31448

Hope that helps.
eye Iz tinkin that iz loling int it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts