Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 5year old son came home frm school last week they are learning about toys and had 2 ask us what we played with when were younger so I went on ebay and got a pile of pogs I used 2 love them when I was a kid any1 else evr mind these im sure evry1 had them back in the day :) u nvr see them anymore think they must hav been a quick fad bak in the l8 90s

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
omg, seen a few of my mates at the start of that video, bet i was there that night, but cant remember someone going about with a camera, but then i cant remember that much from those nights anyway.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Even at the ripe old age of 23 I feel to old for kellys now. Used to be the weekly staple, some great times, but now if you have i.d your to old for the place!

wish I'd of been there in the 90s, beats some of the crap played there these days :(

Daryl I remember my older brothers with pogs, they were mad for them, I was more of the pokemon generation when it came out and eventually the cards and stickers got banned from school lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
im from england but when i was in school it was all the cards and marbles! and ive visited family in NI ive been to kellys seems to be a well known place ahah

1 - 12 of 12 Posts