Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a good/trustworthy place where I can have my GTT remapped without being ripped off.

I live in south london and wondering if any of you out there know anyone or had any personal experiences?

My GTT is currently running 270BHP

Thanks

·
Registered
354 Posts
A friend said Horsham developments are really good

·
Super Moderator
8,983 Posts
I think you need to go Nistune for the GTT, so Horsham or Abbey.

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a good/trustworthy place where I can have my GTT remapped without being ripped off.

I live in south london and wondering if any of you out there know anyone or had any personal experiences?

My GTT is currently running 270BHP

Thanks
Marcus.. if you get stuck I'm in your area fella and have plenty of GTT Nistuned ECUs ready and waiting for new homes.

Hello mate may I add a point of order here please.
I bought my GTT 100% standard then went beserk.
It's now a full stage 2 car and is ballistic.
Its a mapped from VIRGIN stage Steve Sadler car and there is no one more that I would trust with it.
His RB knowledge is exceptional and he devolops the Nistune boards and their updates.
Can't speak for anyone else but this guy treats me as royalty as a much returned customer.
We are friends these days and he always treats me properly.
I cannot speakly highly enough of his services and knowledge and will ONLY EVER BE my first and only port of call.
Hope this helps and don't hesitate to contact me for further info on what to expect.

Cheers from a very happy little Gizmo....6 year customer of Steve " RB GOD Sadler " :grinno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts