Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look what i got

havent driven it on the road but i can say it slides rather easily and
has fun stuff like a very tight trd diff,cusco tower braces,6p cage,uprated clutch,and some wed sport alloys

full service being done now along with viscous fan delete,a bit of polishing here and there,a new rad,new hoses,polys bushes all round,new raybrig headlights,bonnet and boot being moulded in fibreglass

future plans include(lots of driving) fc3s front brakes if i can get the callipers cheap enough,polycarb rear window set,electric window delete,change anything else worn in the suspension and then onto the engine
wont be a 20v conv though,i think i will go high comp on a 16v engine build

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
could be a fun car but why on earth ?...from a skyline? .....

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Where and How much?

Looks very very clean and tidy! Congrats (You should of kept both tho :p)

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i brought it from japan,and dont worry the gtst hasnt gone anywhere,i decided i want both,so the bm is getting sold instead

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Ok, I'm officially jealous................you happy?!?! :dogpile:

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
WOW you could have dinner parties around that rear spoiler!! :D looks mint, keep you busy for a while. Enjoy! :)

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you leave my non quality rip off trd spoiler alone!! ,thats jdm shizzle fo sho,just like the electrical tape on the fooked momo wheel !!

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
electrical tape on the fooked momo wheel !!

aha! some ones tip from r/c racer, 'try putting tape on the wheels to help it drift.......':dogpile:

will be a really sweet ride, we have faith you can right the wrongs and do the right thing! Dont forget we need lots of updates and pics:)

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
YEAH the one on youtube gets my vote for sure!! :D :D :D Gotta get some of that!

not keen on the s2000 idea, im a purist, and Vtec's are :gay: til they kick in of course :dogpile:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
why dont you put motorbike carbs on the standard engine?

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
carbs just arent efficient enough,i want to stick with injection for the mapping possibilities,itb ftw

·
Registered
909 Posts
Thats very very nice mate. How about keeping with the 4ag engine type and going for a later 20v lump? Can be tuned to rev sooo high, right up past 10k if i recall correctly.
Very nice mate, good choice. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts