Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey lads and gals hope your enjoying the great weather this weekend,wish i was,lol,does anyone know how the rear speaker shelf come out of the back on a r33,cannot for the life of me see how its held in ,its loose at the ends its just right in the middle where the rear wiper is,hope someone sees this and goes ,been there done that ,its easy when you know how,isnt everything in this world though ,happy motoring Miles

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
Remove rear seats.....pop it up (there are 2 or 3 expanding poppers in the centre) lift it carefully up and you can see them) and then CAREFULLY slide it out....it has two cut outs on the left and right that the pillars go into...unless some tw*t has already forced it out and ripped them
YOu have to kind of bend it carefully up inthe middle to slide it out.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
what he said :)) ^^^

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys ,sussed it but your spot on with the advice cheers,happy motoring,thanks again ,worried over nothing but you know what its like if you dont know just did not want to here anything break because i rushed it

·
516ATF and RWD......Nutter!!
1,685 Posts
Glad you got it sorted.....much better when someone can give you the pitfalls.
I've broken a few things on the trim and places trying to pull when I should be pushing or pulling in the wrong place :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your not wrong there,especially when your an impatient sod like me ,its only when its broken you can then see how you should have taken it off,i love this site ,people so helpful,TOP LADS AND GALS ,thought i better say that ladies

·
female skyline owner
476 Posts
lol I just yanked at the shelf and it came out, ripping two small parts of the mdf shelf stuff either end but hey once i put my lovely speakers in the shelf went back no probs and cant see where i ripped it either..lol

girl power :minigun:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts