Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dear Fellow members, hello and peace be upon everyone.

i am new to the skyline world and just started the project, the car was stranded for 5 years in open sunlight, rain, storms and lots of dirt. well bringing her back to life from scratch. Engine was swapped to toyota 1jz-gte vvti manual R154 transmission. the car completely needs restoration as the body is rusted from few places. i wanted to ask few questions from other owners of Skyline R32:

1. is there any suspension difference between the 4 door GTS-t or 2 door GT-R?
2. will any R32 Coilovers fit any Chassis of R32 regardless of its chassis type, BNR or HCR etc?
3. is there any difference between the four door tail lights than the two door version, fitment ?
4. i have a set of dunlop Dirreza 225/45R16 89W semi slicks, is this a good size for the R32 rear wheels?
5. is there anyone else who has the same engine swapped in ( toyota 1JZ-GTE VVTI )?

Thanks in Advance.
regards
Shehzad

·
Registered
693 Posts
1. is there any suspension difference between the 4 door GTS-t or 2 door GT-R?
2door gts suspension is the same as 4door gts. 4door gts-4 is the samer as gtr

2. will any R32 Coilovers fit any Chassis of R32 regardless of its chassis type, BNR or HCR etc?
no 4wd vs 2wd are different

3. is there any difference between the four door tail lights than the two door version, fitment ?
yes massive difference boot lid also

4. i have a set of dunlop Dirreza 225/45R16 89W semi slicks, is this a good size for the R32 rear wheels?
Yea that should be fine but depends what wheels your fitting them to

5. is there anyone else who has the same engine swapped in ( toyota 1JZ-GTE VVTI )?
cant comment on this

1 - 4 of 4 Posts