Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a massive cruise at thurock services this saturday at 8pm its called the revenge cruise its for jap only and will be covered by fastcar mag there will be show girls shaking there :booty:eek:ver 5000 people have been invited its going to be massive so get there early if you want a space :booty:

whos coming

1)dazbe

·
Turbo kicked in yo!
372 Posts
This is gonna be huge!! first ive heard that its jap only though im affraid mate.
maybe there are two meets going on along side eachother but the revenge crusie is open to all

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
I've heard that Essex police have had more than enough with the local cruisers and boyracers and will be arresting and towing non stop. My source is reliable so take care guys if you do go...

·
GT-TR HAKAN
337 Posts

·
Badboy Baby
102 Posts
1)dazbe
2) skylinepaul
3) eskiboi21

heard about this a while back..went to the mk big one and that was savage, modded cars left, right and centre..this should be big!!

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Little note from Terry the guy who sorts these meets out

The Revenge cruise is this sat !

For those who are comming please be aware that the police will be there to keep things under control.. please stick to all speed limits at all times, DO NOT do burnouts,drifiting or anything for you to be pulled over as you will be at your own risk & it will ruin it for everyone else. You must stress that all thou doing burnout is at your own risk it also puts everyone else's night at risk of being ended early as it will only piss the police off, theres a time and a place for them activies!!

cheers all

Terry Lewis

·
Registered
765 Posts
what time does this start and end mate? And yeah the police know about this big time as a friend works for Police and they will be bringing out alot of tow trucks n wont be tolerated for anything.

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats handy my cars always braking down atleast i wont get stranded lol

starts at 8 mate

·
Registered
7,178 Posts

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1)dazbe
2) skylinepaul
3) eskiboi21
4) stevienux

how can you miss this, i dont think you can, bring on the birds lol
alright bud saw you up lakeside the other week i was with galsky and toastie if you want to meet up be4 let me know as a few of us are getting the early

·
Seasoned Member
1,120 Posts
rite guys have had a word with terry the organiser of the cruise

there is a change of location DO NOT go to lakeside!

il pm people with there names down on this thread!

please do not post up on any sites or anything please keep this to your self
to keep the POLICE AWAY!

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
this is 2night guys anyone need to know the new place its being held send me or paul a pm

1 - 20 of 36 Posts