Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, my thread about the Super 2NR TV turned out to be a bit of a turkey, so im sorry about that, heres another hot tip :).
dont know how many people have bought januarys fast car magazine, but its got a good dvd free with it called 'high octane 2'
which has a really good dose of skylines and other jap imports in it, i spent last night with me old mate fil watchin it and if you can put up with the wanna-be presenter, 'Ketzel Sterling', its well worth a watch, theres some really sweet liners in there, theres an R33 GTR up against a GT40, well sort of. loads of drag racing and even a few rally slags to me and kris happy. and at £4.25 better than those spax power dvds they sell in halfords! oh and in the mag theres Darren Blys beaut RK R32 GTR too so thats got to be worth a look, oh and loadsa lasses you wouldnt take home to ya ma! eh, <wink> buster.
go on you might like it, and no im not on feckin commision from FUK either!
:D
fourtoes

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
kinda made me think, ooow would quite like a skyline again!
specially after seein the evo 6 at the end blow its gearbox :( ouch!!!!

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oscar mate, it may have been new, that would explain the fact that the owner hadnt seasoned it, hense the failour! it was quite impressive seeing all the gear box oil followed by all that shrapnal
flying accross the airfield!
seeing a porsche gt2 spinning at 280 kmph in the wet was quite funny, german shmerman! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts