Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What rims sizes are you running on your R33?
On my 300ZX I have 18" x 245 F and 18" x 265 R. I think that the 300ZX is meant to have slimmer rims up front? It works well anyway.
I have no idea on the sizes that are the norm on a Syline??? Can you fit 18" x 265 wheels on a standard car without modifications?

Thats the sort of info i am after please....

Thanks vini

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm no expert bud but i presume its down to the width and offset of the wheel. I.m running 265 on the rear and 235 on the front of my eighteens but i honestly dont know what the width and offset of the wheels are

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm no expert bud but i presume its down to the width and offset of the wheel. I.m running 265 on the rear and 235 on the front of my eighteens but i honestly dont know what the width and offset of the wheels are

No mate thats perfect thanks. 265 x 18 R probably 8.5-9 inch width and 235 x 18 F 8inch. Spot on that. I asked mainly because I am thinking about using my 300zx wheels on the skyline when I get it see. The offset on the 300zx is 30 or 35 with the studs at 14. The stud patern is going to be the same as most jap 5 studs are the same. the offset can be sorted with spacers if they are a bit short. I did think they would be very similar to the 300. many thanks.

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW these are the rims.....

As you will see the car dont get out much......
A brake upgrade is on the cards.:bigthumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts