Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2007 350Z. I also have a totaled R33 GTR. I would like to take the rims off the Skyline and put them on the 350. Does anyone know if this will work? Will I need hub adapters? Anything I should watch out for?

Thanks for your help...

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the wheels are on the 350 now. It looks good. The only problem is that 2 of my new tires (5000 k or so) have to be replaced. The sidewalls are cut. I put them on and drove them home but am afraid to drive them very much until I get the tires replaces. It just annoys me that the tires that are on it are so new and need to be tossed.....aarrrgggghhhh

But it looks so much better. Now I just have to put a wide body kit on it to finish the look.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Dude, I can´t buy everything. Unless you wanna give me some cash to do so...LOL :D:D:D

I still am buying the gauges though, so don´t forget me. Thanks man :cheers:

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Karim...thought you were made of money? :) I also have your gauges sitting in my "Skyline shrine" here at the house. Send me your address and I'll see about getting them boxed up and sent to you.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Wish I was dude...wish I was.

Good stuff dude. PM on the way to you now. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
So what you think of the car now? Looks better doesnt it?
Checked the pics now and gotta say it looks much better. Aphrodite says: Very nice of you that you are taking care of her 350Z and putting nicer and bigger rims on it! LOL

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aphrodite says: Very nice of you that you are taking care of her 350Z
Dont you know....gotta take care of my secret girlfriend... :spank:

It does look a lot better though. Gonna put the 2 new tires on it tomorrow!!:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts