Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how long do you wait before you open a case with paypall to get your money back? i bought and paid for a part off a member on here on the 25 Aug after a week nothing so i emailed him, got a reply saying he had been ill and would get it to me "pronto" another week has passed still nothing and no reply to email!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I'll admit I've on occasion posted out a few days after I've promised if something comes up but that's quite a long time to be kept waiting without any communication.

·
Finally enjoying the car
373 Posts
I agree,,, name and shame,, (think I've just been done over on sxoc and I will name and shame, funny thing is its the same sort of story,,, I've even had the backlog of bank Holliday excuse)

·
Registered
911 Posts
This is happening too much lately the last few parts I have bought have been well below the standard derscribed. Hope you get this sorted soon

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
update

how long do you wait before you open a case with paypall to get your money back? i bought and paid for a part off a member on here on the 25 Aug after a week nothing so i emailed him, got a reply saying he had been ill and would get it to me "pronto" another week has passed still nothing and no reply to email!
found out on sunday the guy lives in Hull and he has done this before, the been ill bit blah blah blah and even changed his name still a DJ though!.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
iv just checked with my works as i always get things sent there and as im on holiday this week and guess what, still hasnt arrived and no emails but i have been told the person was online on sunday so i take it he will have read his emails, well after sunday next i will start a claim with paypall if i had known that he lives in Hull i would have had item collected as my company delivers mon and thurs every week!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
iv just checked with my works as i always get things sent there and as im on holiday this week and guess what, still hasnt arrived and no emails but i have been told the person was online on sunday so i take it he will have read his emails, well after sunday next i will start a claim with paypall if i had known that he lives in Hull i would have had item collected as my company delivers mon and thurs every week!
update rang work today and a parcel has arrived boss opened it and said its a polished bit lol (hes an audi driver) so two and a half weeks later and no tracking number as promised i think its arrived. drive safe everone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts