Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am putting on a stand for those who would like to go to this show. I have PMed all my local members as this is close to us.

Here are the details of the show....

Rising Sun Car Show
9th & 10 May 2009
Lincolnshire Showground, Grange-de-Lings, Lincoln, LN2 2NA

- One Day Ticket (Sat/Sun) £6 -
- Weekend Ticket (Including FREE Camping) - £10
- Under 14's Free

- Excellent Facilities
- Show & Shine
- Concours
- FREE Weekend Camping Available
- Club Stands
- Trade Stands Available
- Magazine Coverage

I know it's on at the same time as Performance, Tuning
& Modified Show but for those of you who live near by or if you would like to come please add your name below

Copy and paste and add your name if you are interested (ALSO ADD WHICH DAY OR WEEKEND)

Please can you send me payment by Paypal to [email protected] or if you would like to send a cheque/cash please PM me for my address.

If you are paying by paypal please state who its for i.e. name and username and what its for i.e. Saturday or Sunday Or Weekend and how many tickets you would like

Also please send the money as a gift so that i dont get charged for excepting payment.

ALL MONEY HAS TO BE IN NO LATER THAN 26TH APRIL 09.

Any questions please ask xxx

A SPOT FOR US HAS NOW BEEN RESERVED AND THE SHOW IS GOING AHEAD. THE NAMES SO FAR ARE BELOW I WILL KEEP UPDATING THIS.

1. b3csy - Weekend - PAID
2. terrytibbs - + 1 - Weekend - PAID
3. Jonsky32 - + 1 - Sunday PAID
4. marknjayne - Day - Saturday - PAID
5. endallwar - Weekend - PAID
6. Yster - Weekend - PAID
7. Jerry - Weekend - PAID
8. BIG BLUE -Weekend - PAID
9. Dogger - + 1 - Sunday - PAID
10. border reiver - + 1 - Weekend - PAID
11. MakW07 - Day - Saturday - PAID
12. andybrowngtr - + 3 - Weekend - PAID

·
NBOOST
3,309 Posts
just looked on google maps. Whats that runway next door. Looks like we could have more fun on there.

edit
RAF Scampton home of the red arrows + failing that it's situated on the longest straight road in the UK and would be even longer if it didn't have to go round the runway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Scampton

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that for a day or weekend john?? add it onto this please xx

1. b3csy Weekend
2. terrytibbs+1
3. Andygts (to be confirmed could be on call that weekend) possibly + 1 or 2 other skylines.
4. Jonsky32

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
just looked on google maps. Whats that runway next door. Looks like we could have more fun on there.
Oooo not sure what that is....i will ask the organiser of the show see what he says!! could be good fun yeah lol

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
maybe weekend not sure yet,as got to plan shop cover..........
Ok cool, well if i get enough interest will need the money in by 26th april, suppose thats enogh time x

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok figures here are looking good so far so looks like we could make a weekend of it....anymore people interesting in going???

1. b3csy - Weekend
2. terrytibbs+1 - Weekend
3. Andygts (to be confirmed could be on call that weekend) possibly + 1 or 2 other skylines.
4. Jonsky32 - Weekend maybe
5. marknjayne + 1 or 2 more - Weekend maybe
6. endallwar - Weekend
7. Yester - Weekend
8. Jerry - Weekend

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
1. b3csy - Weekend
6. endallwar - Weekend
7. Yester - Weekend
8. Jerry - Weekend
9. tomski_908 + 1 or 2 for the weekend -depends on work ;)

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Brilliant Tomsky, glad you can come along, i will let you know about payment for tickets soon xx

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
Brilliant Tomsky, glad you can come along, i will let you know about payment for tickets soon xx
are we not paying on the day bec,im not paying up front due to the nature of my business,i could have to work that w/end and have less than a weeks notice about it,its very unlikley but it has been known to happen

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
are we not paying on the day bec,im not paying up front due to the nature of my business,i could have to work that w/end and have less than a weeks notice about it,its very unlikley but it has been known to happen
I will be doing it like all other shows on here as i need at least 10 tickets to get a stand, and the last thing i want to happen is say were comming and me be the only one that turns up! but saying that if you would like to pay on the gate thats fine, but will need payment upfront from everyone else x

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2 more to add to the list anyone else out there interested as im going to book this soon xx

1. b3csy - Weekend
6. endallwar - Weekend
7. Yester - Weekend
8. Jerry - Weekend
9. tomski_908 + 1 or 2 for the weekend -depends on work
10. ukdelsol - day - TBC
11. Skylorna - TBC

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
whens the latest you need the money bec,its only a tenner anyway isnt it so if i do end up having to work its not a big loss

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
whens the latest you need the money bec,its only a tenner anyway isnt it so if i do end up having to work its not a big loss
i need it no later than 26th hunnie x

1 - 20 of 99 Posts