Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just to attract u fine people to this feisty sounding offer as per GTIR group buy which is currently looking like £300 with the possibility of improving yet further :D
Si
PS i have been here b4 dont u no just kudnt remember my user name let alone password :rolleyes: lol

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
we sell them at work mate i can get them for £280 trade i think will check i know it's around £100 less than in the shop.
if you let us know on numbers etc might be less.
tony

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fair enough m8y although u may wana get in touch with the chappy on the GTiR BBS if u can beet current price as he appears 2 b trying a few suppliers, i'm just spreading the good word :D lol
Si

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So any1 want road angel for £300 or so (depends on numbers0 or can make a better GB price?
Cut off lookign at Friday for a top notch & now cheap GPS speed camera killer c/o road angel
Speak now or forever loose yer license :rolleyes: lol
Si

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But failing that here we go:
"Here are the prices:

Road Angel Unit Without Laser Alert - £300 incl. P&P and VAT
Road Angel Unit With Laser Alert - £310 incl. P&P and VAT
Road Angel Unit with LRC 100 Jammer - £615 incl. P&P and VAT
LRC 100 Unit Jammer - £319.95 incl. P&P and VAT

You can have the stand-alone Road Angel now, or wait until the unit with the Laser Alert as a package is released (which will be by the end of this month)

You can order on-line now via:

http://www.performancefx.co.uk/DETECTORS.htm

Using any card except Amex (put GTi-R in the make/model section so he knows the order is a result of this group buy)

(please note the prices come up minus VAT at first, so try not to sh*t yourself when you see the initial prices, as they end up as the above once you order )

You can also call on:

01980 624490.

However, this is a message system, and Dan prefers on-line orders. A bit of a pain for some maybe, but my other contact Mike was unreachable by phone for most of today, which helped swing my choice, especially as his deal was phone only.

Any questions, please let me know and don't forget to e-mail me once you've ordered, I've just ordered mine.

Last and final thing... If anybody e-mails me off-forum using my forum e-mail address with a message containing the line 'I've seen your post and think I can beat those prices.', I will personally hunt you down and kill you

Happy buying!!"

So thats good enough for me in the absence of any other offers :p
Please also mail GB organiser so he can confirm numbers on
[email protected]
Cool me thinks dunno bout u lot :D
Si

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NB looking at site LRC100 + road angel actually comes to £610 not £615 so thats an extra fiver towards me new clutch ;)
Si

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
sorry its late

been busy at work
can get them for £283 odd inc vat but can only get limited numbers not big group buy sorry
if anyone is interested mind let me know.
have seen them working in the bosses motor he won't drive without it as hes on 9 points all ready highly recommend by him.
tony

·
Banned
852 Posts
jammers

I'm sure that I read somewhere today (memory is completly shot) that some Welsh bloke has just been done for using a jammer, he was charged with perverting the coarse of justice or somethin' like that.

Since his jammer stopped the police getting a reading of his speed they said that he was obstructing them in there duties.

I believe that detectors are legal in England and Wales but not in Scotland, is that right?

:angel: :devil: :angel: :devil: :40oz:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1st bloke did get pulled 4 using jammer but then he did by the sound of it get clocked without reading 6 times now that is fekin stoopid prat yer supposed 2 turn it off when u get warning so they can get reading not keep driving by gloating! :rolleyes:
Si

1 - 12 of 12 Posts