Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Flippin eck thats a good deal. lets put it about and see what we can do. Venners do you want to organise it?:D

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think we should let it be known that people from this club are interested perhaps we should start a list of people who want one then present it to mr boost?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Im definately up for one. I tried to register to mail mr boost but it won't let me so if we can join them as a group that would be great.

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've asked mr boost to post the offer on here just waiting for a reply.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
For that money I would have one as well as the bell that I have, I would also have the radar detector added.. where do we sign up..

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As i understand it these units come with the for life up grade fee included in the price! normally 99 quid so 200 is a real bargin

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK i've put a reply up in the supra forum stating that some of us are interested so i think we should carry on and make a list and hopefully we should make the numbers needed to get them at the 200 quid mark i think he needs to get 70 names and he's got about 30 so far. yep it is the same offer on jap uk meets site jaffacake

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
boyo
applejack
davew
Paul G
venners

·
Registered
313 Posts
Tell you what guys I am glad that I have come across this I was going to go out and buy one this weekend for £350 so I am quite happy to wait a while for this wicked deal especially with the add ons etc. Count me in for deffo guys. Is Venners going to liase with the Supra website ???

Boyo
Applejack
Dave W
Paul G
Venners
Tattooman

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All i can do is put forward our names as people who want one Tattooman, however i've sent mr boost an email and posted on the supra forum that people here are interested as yet i haven't heard anything back but i do know he needs 70 people to get the price down at last count he had about 30 so perhaps he's waiting on numbers before commiting himself but at the price quoted i'm prepared to wait.Also it might be an idea to post wheather you want the extra laser detector at this moment in time is going to cost an extra 30 quid but still well worth it i think.

·
Registered
98 Posts
boyo
applejack
dave w
paul g
venners
tattooman
tonysmiff
fourtoes
woody and the add on for me

sounds like a bargin, i wonder if buster needs one!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts