Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So let's say you have a 93 GTST, bone stock RB25 DET. You don't want a alibaba build but a budget build with quality parts. What would use to get to a dependable 350 wheel horse power vehicle? I am new to the skyline world, mine is on order at the moment and about 5 weeks out. So far, below is what I have picked up that I would need but I have no clue what parts/brands etc. Again, keep budget in mind if at all possible. No I don't want to LS it, thanks.

1. ECU (Haltech?)
2. Intercooler (what brand?)

3. Exhaust (trying to find a used one currently in good condition)
4. Intercooler (what brand, which model?)?

5. Injectors? (650? 700?) Max I would put the car to is probably 425hp or so. So, I don't need some crazy.

6. Fuel pump?

7. Manifold?

10. What am I missing? ^

Thanks for anyone that takes the time to share adult responses and assistful input.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have a 93 gtst with a rb20det. Was yours motor swapped to a rb25det? My car is making 339whp on its way to 400whp this weekend

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oh okayc. It's a gts25t.. I've done a Tomei RB25 turbo upgrade 550cc injectors , no name intercooler ( waiting on greddy trust intercooler) comes in June also all eBay turbo elbow back exhaust and meth kit . Makes 339whp .. 406 to the crank . Getting bottled feed this weekend to make 400 to the floor . Also clutch masters kit. Need to do the clutch

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is what I am looking for is what people have done and what they are getting. I would be happy with 340 hp at the wheels.

The nos will be nuts! Be safe. :) Feel free to share some photos too!

Oh okayc. It's a gts25t.. I've done a Tomei RB25 turbo upgrade 550cc injectors , no name intercooler ( waiting on greddy trust intercooler) comes in June also all eBay turbo elbow back exhaust and meth kit . Makes 339whp .. 406 to the crank . Getting bottled feed this weekend to make 400 to the floor . Also clutch masters kit. Need to do the clutch

1 - 9 of 9 Posts