Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leading on from the Wish List thread.

What do you think is the best car to rob a bank in and why?

I reckon 4 Blokes in an Evo. Its 5 door and powerful.

Three go and rob the bank whilst one stays with car as getaway driver. Drive car about 5 miles away swap into two seperate less conspicous cars and burn the Evo.

Take two seperate routes to a final destination...say a empty garage. count money and every ones a winner.

What does every one else think?

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah even better, could run over the old bill if they chase ya. I also thought of a Lotus Carlton, but would not want to burn it afterwards!

·
Dandy Highwayman
1,314 Posts
everyone knows proper villains use a 70's transit and a couple of MkIII granadas, sweeny style
me? I'll have an S8 and a couple of micras with L plates :)

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Land Rover thingy..
That way you have plenty of space for the trouble and strife and kids (optional extra), and if the spam chase ya, off road it is fcuk 'em.. They would have to send out a helicopter to find you, but due to budget cuts, mainly due to them wasting everybodies time and money issuing document producers to people like us, they wont dispatch the thing as the pilot will be stuck in court for not wearing a seatbelt...

Sorry, lost all sense of thought then..!

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Audi RS6 .......then a couple of Deawoo's or somehting similar absolutely guarenteing nobody notices you.

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Ha ha Isaac you nearly got me there - I almost revealed the big plan. The lads would have been well pissed.

Burning is soooo 2001...

Use a Volvo - you know the leary ones all stickered up - they've got radios you can use to hear how close old Bill are. And they're a piece of piss to nick, just get pulled over for doing 155 then get in and go! Traffic move out of your way - sorted.

Helicopter. Hmmm can be tricky. Make sure you invest in a good thermally insulated suit so they can't see you in the woods.

Make sure you check out
www.robbingabank.com/essentials/thermal.htm and also www.stealacopcar/radio/userguide.asp.

Right then don't think that's given the plan away, better sort out the hideouts...

You aint seen me, right? ;)

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Jock Alert said:
Been watching Ronin have we?
Not watched it for a long while....... may do tonight though now you've mentioned it (damn I hate American TV).

·
Registered
554 Posts
something you wanna share with us is there......
I'd say a couple of bike or a heli..........

good luck with ya new job...lol

if ya need some1 to help u spend it...i'm sure I can help.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
With all this lot youd be broke after you got all the loot from tha bank

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
For Sale. Perazzi MX5 shotgun. Ideal for modding. Shot 5000 clays missed 10,000. Bank robbers only need apply.

(Joke Mr Policeman)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts