Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
failed me mot yesterday on anti roll bar drop link bushes , instead of going for standar items want to uprate them, have heared of a few companys but cant remmeber there names, any ideas?
looking for complete set for front and rear for my GTI-R if anyone has a set lying around :):)

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Try the whiteline kit.. Powerstation in Cheltenham has them

·
Registered
554 Posts
spray it with wd40..........mine failed and when I got a replacement....couldn't get the old 1 off...........on inspection, there was nothing wrong with old 1.(look exaclty like new 1) .
When the mot man looked there was a rusty colour around the bush...Thats why he said it failed.........It was just some rust colour that had happend to built around the bolt....so cleaned the bush and arm........with wd40
Took it back....he had a play with it.....said 'oh new arm,was it expensive' ..nooooo I said...

It passed...
End of story.. goes to show what they know

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i mot'd it my self and still failed it lol bushes are knackered think castle coombe done the damage !!
the white line kit is that just the bushes paul or complete roll bar?

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I have the whiteline ones sitting here with a set of their roll bars too...

I just need to give Richard a shout now...

Paul

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so they are complete with roll bar etc?

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i take it there for your skyline??
how much did they cost you?

·
Dandy Highwayman
1,314 Posts
I just scored the r32 equiv of what Robopope's got;2x adjustable anti roll bars , "some bushes" , front caster and rear camber kit £350ish now I've just got wait for em to come from auz

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice has powerstation got a web site does anyone know?

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Have a butchers here...

Click me baby....

Ive bought some bits from powerstation and some straight from whiteline themselves with no issues in either case

Paul

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not that sure bout the powerstation site unable to find a price list or an ordering section?? or is it just me lol

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I rang them up mate, much less stressful :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts