Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if i can post this here but there is a rolling road day at awsome gti in irlam manchester this saturday it has been orginised by kroozinnorthwest.co.uk payment is £35 for 2wd and £45 for 4 wheel drive there is about 10-15 places left and payment must be made direct to awsome gti by this wednesday more details can be found on the knw web site.

D

·
0 Posts
awesome gti last time I was there for a rr day, there figures were questionable. but saying that it cannot be far out.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
not sure if i can post this here but there is a rolling road day at awsome gti in irlam manchester this saturday it has been orginised by kroozinnorthwest.co.uk payment is £35 for 2wd and £45 for 4 wheel drive there is about 10-15 places left and payment must be made direct to awsome gti by this wednesday more details can be found on the knw web site.
your right. you cant start a thread in this section without asking the area reps first.

·
Nissan Whore
270 Posts
To be fair...it was just a young lad started straping down one front wheel...he quickly reallised and went bright red!!

As for the figures...i'd say they are perhaps 5% optimistic, no more. Mine ran 360atw and if you look at my 1/4mile drag terminal speed in the timeslips database, its the same virtually as 2 others with the same power atw.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts