Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
was going to look into sorting out a RR day in Aberdeen but wont be until at least march when things pick up again...

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
yeah would prob be a joint RR day tex...theres a few new cars about that would be worth seeing on the rollers

·
Registered
21 Posts
am up for this... was at dastek earlier this year,, really impressed, the guys were there to give u a full run down and spent 15 minutes with each person after ther car was on,, we had 26 cars ther and was a great day

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
As far as Im aware Dastek in Dalgety Bay are no longer Dastek and also I believe their rolling road was up for sale on eBay not long ago.

There is a place in Hillington that use a dastek dyno called dashfixers and there really really good. I know a few folk who have used them and been very happy !

I would stay away from bonnybridge, I dont like the way they have their fans setup and most cars Ive seen on those rollers have under read by a fair bit !

If Dalgety bay do still have their rollers though Id go there. I would also stay away from AVA as they seem to be very hit or miss.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thats not what I heard and I dont think there in receivership either dude, I know a few other places and a guy who works for Dastek, It was him who told me about the Dalgety Bay franchise going under. Rumour has it that Gerry who runs the Dalgety Bay dastek had upset some of the head honchos and they stripped him of the franchise.

Could be bollocks though, who knows..... but ask yourself, If indeed they were going under then why wouldnt everyone be selling the dastek dynos ?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.