Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody thought of setting up a rolling road day for the liners, i know id be up for it and i presume there would be plenty more?

·
Bad Ass Mo Fo!
1,892 Posts
dastek will do the dyno work - great place to meet.. and they are great bunch of folks! i would go once car is built up and if i could borrow a car trailer ;)

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
would be up for this as i would like to see what the gtr has since getting the engine rebuilt:ylsuper:

·
Registered
204 Posts
ive had mine on dastek rollers with the mr2 ownersclub boys they needed spaces filled up.

would be really interested in going back too

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes im the same got my engine rebuilt and had it mapped a couple of months ago so id like to get it on the rollers.
I missed a day at Dastek (dalgety bay, Fife) with the calibre owners club a couple of moths ago and from what iv heard its a good place and would be the most obvious meet. If i remember correctly your looking at £35 per car and you need a minimum of 15 cars but i double check this.
If nobody wants the honours of booking and gathering all funds together i will do it if we can get enough names together and probably go for next month.
I know a couple of local liner owners who will be up for it so i'll start the list and get a firm date hopefully over the next few days.

1) Daveskyr33

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
1) Daveskyr33
2) Bigc82
3) needforspeed
4) d4nny

def up for this just let me know dates and times :dance:

·
Bad Ass Mo Fo!
1,892 Posts
i may be up for it, but i cant say for sure till nearer a set time (depending on car condition). even if all the body panels are all off, as long as the enigne runs, i may give it a shot on the dyno - maybe gte some nos in there ;)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I phoned Dastek today but got no answer i will try again on Monday and hopefully post up some dates. A couple of mates want to come along in a supra and impreza i presume everybodys ok with that?

1) Daveskyr33
2) Bigc82
3) needforspeed
4) d4nny
5) Mark_McQ
6) MrScottish - Grant
5) Bigmark
6) Steve (supra)

1 - 20 of 153 Posts