Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite the weather and the lower than forecast numbers, it was still a great day and im already looking forward to the net one :D

·
Registered
733 Posts
Sorry I missed this, the cars in for a re MOT tomorrow with cat fitted (temporarily, tee hee!) so I hope that'll be problem no. 1 sorted, then getting her off down to Weymouth to get the transmission done hopefully next week and then waaaaayhaaay!

·
Registered
63 Posts
am i allowed to swear on here? anyways im sooo fxxxxxg pxxxxd off that i cant make it today to this meet as i was soo looking forward to meeting up with you all ,the reson being is my fella is fxxxxxg working and i dont want to travel all that way on my own and probably get lost on the way lol, will be at the next meet and wild horses will not stop me hope you all had a great day and yes feel free to have a moan at me for not turning up as i deserve it p.s nice pics my skyline is almost identical to the red/marroon one in pics only my wheels are black,

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
it was good (apart from the rain ) and we will not get lost in monmouth, EVER AGAIN!!!!:disappointed::cya:
tim , it was great , stop kicking yourself you'll be at the next one.
will have to try the rolling roadblock ,r32 style again, coz the stretch limo driver didn't like it, oh did he not! simmie you know what to do next time.;)
it was fun tho and i'd do it all again. even the roast dinner, not!

·
Well i'll be jiggered!
1,498 Posts
Sarge, you would have eaten 2 of them dinner's and still been hungry :rofl::rofl::rofl: Need green next time too :boogy::boogy:

Nice 32 by the way :cheers:

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Nice pics Deano,as always the weather crap by hey was a good laugh specially me getting lost from the crew :dogpile: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Yes ... you need to use the right pedal a bit more :):)
Its not me mate,it's the bloddy women(missus) next year i'll be driveing for sure,since what happend last time shes going like a snail in rain :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts