Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
opposites do attract
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D hi all just want to say thankyou for making me feel welcome today,it was lovely putting faces to the names and listening to skyline chat some of those cars were awesome st augustine hope i spelt that right all i can say is WOW!!! what a car it was something else.:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy: looking at all the colours and styles love the gold alloys on the wine red, looked good.lovely to speak with you mandy about daily driving a skyline.:drivin: :drivin: so wanted 1 before determined now,will have 1.love to you all.xxx:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Good to meet you too hun.

Mine was the wine red one with the Bronzey/Goldey/purpley wheels on! lol.

Just wish i could have got there earlier but my cooler pipe popped off on my way down, and my tools were in my girlfriends car!

And i had to wait for her to get to me, then i had to fix it!

Managed an hour though.

Cant wait for the next meet!

Very good turn out 2day too.

Reckon my sun dance worked eh? x

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
whers the pics then guys and girls>?

·
opposites do attract
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
glad you got there, def like the red, will look in earnest after my hols, unless someone wants to buy me an early xmas present, are there any santas out there.need to be spoilt.good weather lovely venue.would have liked to have seen the sun dance tho. lol

·
big ginger one
1,744 Posts
i have just posted some pics in the louge hope thats the right place

very good day festa i loved your bodykit and wheels

very good day

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Hi toni. Glad you enjoyed it and hope you find yourself a skyline soon. Hesh i'll get some piccys up in a bit :D

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
cheers bud, i caught the pics on the other thread Big mac, ive been thinking of you guys all day........in between beers...afterall it aint every day your lil girl turns four..........lol

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
glad you got there, def like the red, will look in earnest after my hols, unless someone wants to buy me an early xmas present, are there any santas out there.need to be spoilt.good weather lovely venue.would have liked to have seen the sun dance tho. lol
Ha,Ha well if you dint live a brazillion miles away, then i could pop round and give you your own personal show! lol. :dance: :cuddle:

·
Registered
812 Posts
glasd you all could make it, gr8 day that got even better with the evening cruise at j38 of the m1, but i left early as i was knackered :(

once again thanks all see you next month 28th last sunday of the month

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
meet

Yep -good day -great to meet you all and put faces to names -and cars. And those cars -mmmmmmmm --didn't they look lovely all next to each other?
Here's a few pics -I thought I took more but obviously not. Apologies for the weird sizes -some were taken on my crappy phone -others on Tony's. I cant get them any better so just click to enlarge -sorry!

Yum!! One day!!

URL=http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img024hs9.jpg]
[/URL]

URL=http://imageshack.us]
[/URL]

Bigmacs car taken on the way home (with reflection of monkey's arm).

"when I grow up I want to be a Skyline". Found this parked in between mine and Bigmacs car on the way out of Burger King!

Sorry i didnt take more -will do next time. :bounce:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
hope he didnt dent either of your doors......

·
Registered
42 Posts
Rother Valley Meet

Cracking place for a meet,easy to find. Nice to eventually put faces to all the names. Good to meet proper people with Skylines, thanks to all for making my wife and i feel welcome.Thanks for the piccies and comments re the car, looking forward to the next meet.Festa sorry if i didnt stop on M1 but had gone past as i saw you. Had my wife and little son behind me in the Blue Megane, she didnt know the meet location and didnt want her to stop on the M1 with little one in back,which she would have if i did.Told Justin when i got to the meet but he said you had already phoned him.Hope you get a car sorted soon Toni. Hopefully see you all at the next one.

·
Registered
812 Posts
yea it was a gr8 day with gr8 people thanks to all who made it

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
:bigthumb:
Cracking place for a meet,easy to find. Nice to eventually put faces to all the names. Good to meet proper people with Skylines, thanks to all for making my wife and i feel welcome.Thanks for the piccies and comments re the car, looking forward to the next meet.Festa sorry if i didnt stop on M1 but had gone past as i saw you. Had my wife and little son behind me in the Blue Megane, she didnt know the meet location and didnt want her to stop on the M1 with little one in back,which she would have if i did.Told Justin when i got to the meet but he said you had already phoned him.Hope you get a car sorted soon Toni. Hopefully see you all at the next one.
Thanx for that mate!

Much appreciated.

·
Registered
812 Posts
tried to ring you today but you must have put your number up wrong on your post,its says you have dialled an incorrect number
yea sorry about that , if any one needs my number please pm me.

i will see u soon steve hopefuly asap let me know when you are availible and il pop over mate:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts