Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
Seeing as I have the above car advertised with Auto-Trader, thought I'd try and see if I can get any joy through here..

The car is: Rover 220 Coupe (non-turbo), T-Bar, Tax & MoT, 93k, Fully Service History, Cam-belt changed, Half Leather, Electric Windows/Mirrors, Clifford Cat 1, 17" BK238's, Lowered, Uprated Brakes, Full s/s Exhaust inc Cat By-Pass, New Clutch + Recon g/box, 2 previous female owners, a fair few receipts for everything done..
Runs Like a dream. Purrs like a kitten, Roars like a tiger.

pm me with your email address for pics etc.. If you know anybody who is interested send me their details please.

£2150.

Ross.

Need money for the shopping list of mods I'm compiling :D
and some beer :40oz:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had the above car advertised for a while on the Trader and got reasonable joy but a load of time wasters...
Even had somebody pay me a deposit and then never show up when agreed.. Only to find he aint interested in the car or getting his deposit back (nice £250 in my back burner)...

Anyway as I'm moving house I deperitely need to sell the car and have knocked a grand off my original asking price, just so I can sell it before I move house..
So I ask again, if you know somebody who may be interested, now the price is a lot more reasonable please let me know.. I'll post a picture of it soon..

Thanks,
Ross.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts