Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics from today, didn't take too many cos my battery went flat :dunno:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Some good pics there and in focus too. lol Unlike mine :(

Was a good day and not a bad turn out. :)

·
Administrator
25,973 Posts
lookie its steffs car :rofl:

·
Administrator
25,973 Posts
aye its been there since it went bang on way to cleethorpes. You know stef though mate, if one breaks, theres plenty more to choose from lol
yep i remember that day as his engine ended up on my bonnet and roof :rofl: and it was only last week he posted up anyone seen my car :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
15 Posts
237.9bhp!! yey! lmao, thats all, its got a EDS Chip on it, the EDS phase 3.5 chip +kit,
as ive added more things to the cav since the chip, its not liking it at all, so im going down the remap ECU route, richard is going to do for me asap. great bunch of people down at RSP, helpfull isnt the word! when i get my gt28rs and tublar mani, 12L fmic on, it should be round about 360/370bhp mark.

:)

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
237.9bhp!! yey! lmao, thats all, its got a EDS Chip on it, the EDS phase 3.5 chip +kit,
as ive added more things to the cav since the chip, its not liking it at all, so im going down the remap ECU route, richard is going to do for me asap. great bunch of people down at RSP, helpfull isnt the word! when i get my gt28rs and tublar mani, 12L fmic on, it should be round about 360/370bhp mark.

:)
Hey thats not bad at all matey, yeah the rsp lads are spot on, when i was building the engine on mine richard even offered to talk me through some issues over the phone at 4pm on a sat afternoon! I dont know anywhere else that would do that to be honest, so thats who i use now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
the company that sold the eds chip, did'nt explain to me that any more mods i put on my car would'nt help! but richard and damo did just that! the company/shop just trys to get me to buy more!! not any more tho cos i felt at home with RSP!!

sorry jackin thread

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
First we would just like to say thankyou to all that braved the ice cold weather to come down and visit today. Hopfully you enjoyed yourselfs as much as we did.

As we said in a previous thread the whole day was a charity day and all donations from dyno runs and drink food etc etc will go straight to charity.

We managed to raise £274 and we will round this up to £400. We have decided to donate this to The Rainbow Trust as our young Mikey was fortunate enough to have there help in his ealier years.

http://www.rainbowtrust.org.uk/

Again many thanks to all that showed up. Maybe we will do the same again in the summer when the weather is better.

Rising Sun Performance

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
Thamkd to Richard, Damo and all the guys for a good day. :notworthy:worshippy::grinno:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Good to see you guys had fun.

Well done to Rising Sun for getting this up. Keep up the good work guys! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts